I am going to create a page of its own to store this however it seems a logical place to start:
I mainly trade around the US session and this is the preparation I carry out before 9.30 EST:
I do not trade the European open but I check what happened in the overnight session with DAX, FTSE and EUR/USD.
2. http://www.youtube.com/user/ransquawk to watch the European Briefing.
3. http://twitter.com/#!/atoast2toast/following/tweets to see what is going on.
4. http://www.robspaintrading.com/ – Rob is an awesome trader and shares a lot of great information for free.
5. I want to get information from market profile traders. I subscribe to
http://www.eminiplayer.net/. I add his levels to my Investor RT charts.
Benko is my trading friend from Germany and he often posts a decent plan or some high level analysis:
7. I update my pivots and add these to Investor Rt
I add pivots and Yesterday’s HI LO and Overnight Point of Control.
Chart looks something like: