- ES wild today. Price gapping down 20 handles overnight.
- 1765/71 were heavily sold, above 1765/71 will squeeze those shorts. It is my line in the sand area. Lots of longs are trapped above 1781
- If lower then 1752 HVN key area below, not necessarily a buy.
- Daily range has been 17 handles putting ATR at 1748 if it opens at 1765
- The low could be 1743 or lower if above avg sell side volume and cannot bounce at the open and take out 1771.
On Dax – once yesterdays lows were taken out with high volume (9.20 GMT on chart). A “late short” was never in trouble.
ES took things lower a small bit before DAX on one leg, taking DAX with it, helped by the Euro.
Template area from Mid dec – showing 68/74 area: